Required Financial Transparency Public School Financial Transparency Act (Commencing July 1, 2019)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY18-19* (current and prior two years: e.g. FY17-18 and FY16-17) (districts identified as small/ rural with less than 1,000 K-12 students, and having no charter schools, are required to post district level financial information only)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document. The Financial Data File for FY16-17 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2018. The list of waivers must be updated or posted within 30 days after a waiver is revoked or a new waiver is granted.
***Financial Data for FY18-19 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2020***
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website!
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Jessica Fortunato, Finance Directo/Interim Executive Director
Rio Blanco BOCES
402 W. Main Street
Rangely, CO 81648
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division